Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Carolyn Bittle, Dean of the Learning Resources Center
Gail Riley, Librarian
Amanda Caudill, Evening Librarian
SheVonne Lockhart, Library Technician
Sarah Anderson, Library Technical Assistant
Interlibrary Loan Form
Fill out the Interlibrary Loan form as completely as possible.
To submit the form:
- Save the form with your name as the file name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print the form and bring it to the library. Before printing, make sure the click outside the form to ensure fields will print.
For further help, please call 910-410-1755
Suggestions for the Library
- Digital Commons Network - The Digital Commons Network provides free access to full-text scholarly articles and other research from hundreds of universities and colleges worldwide. Curated by university librarians and their supporting institutions, this dynamic research tool includes peer-reviewed journal articles, book chapters, dissertations, working papers, conference proceedings, and other original scholarly work.
- FREE RICE Have fun testing your vocabulary prowess and help others at the same time.
- Plagiarism.org A great resource for learning about plagiarism!
- News and Observer ONLINE subscription. Students, Staff and Faculty should contact the Library at 910-410-1755 for password details.
- Wall Street Journal Staff and Faculty should contact the Library at 910-410-1755 for password details.
- New York Times (Via Infotrac Newsstand) Full Text access! Staff and Faculty should contact the Library at 910-410-1755 for password details.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States (Via Proquest) Full Text access!PLEASE NOTE: The New York Times and Statistical Abstract of the United States can not be accessed through regular NC Live searches. Please use the links above or through the Online / Subject databases tabs to use these two databases.