Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Suggestions for the Library
Fill out the Interlibrary Loan form as completely as possible.
To submit the form:
- Save the form with your name as the file name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print the form and bring it to the library. Before printing, make sure the click outside the form to ensure fields will print.
For further help, please call 910-410-1752
- How to read a journal article in Social Psychology - Though this is aimed at Social Psychologists and those new to the field, it also applies to reading journal articles in other fields as well.
- NC Live Home Grown eBook Collection - NC LIVE is pleased to announce the launch of the NC LIVE Home Grown eBook Collection, a pilot project which pulls together eBooks from eight North Carolina publishers and makes them available to all of the NC LIVE libraries across the state. The collection of more than 1,200 fiction and nonfiction titles are part of NC LIVE's permanent collections (they are yours forever!), and can be read simultaneously by an unlimited number of readers as part of the pilot project.
- Digital Commons Network - The Digital Commons Network provides free access to full-text scholarly articles and other research from hundreds of universities and colleges worldwide. Curated by university librarians and their supporting institutions, this dynamic research tool includes peer-reviewed journal articles, book chapters, dissertations, working papers, conference proceedings, and other original scholarly work.
- Plagiarism.org A great resource for learning about plagiarism!
- Statistical Abstract of the United States (Via Proquest) Full Text access!PLEASE NOTE: The New York Times and Statistical Abstract of the United States can not be accessed through regular NC Live searches. Please use the links above or through the Online / Subject databases tabs to use these two databases.
New and Noteworthy Books
NOTE: Your Library Card number
rcc + your student ID
Carolyn Bittle, Dean of the Learning Resources Center
Amanda Caudill, Day Librarian
Leigha Moore, Evening Librarian
Sarah Anderson, Library Technician